Our environmental planners and scientists effectively guide landowners through the complex entitling and permitting processes. We develop solutions that are scientifically sound, legally compliant, and practical in implementation. Our project managers are empowered to find a clear path in the face of regulatory challenges and deliver results.
What We Do
Our multidisciplinary in-house specialties allow us to provide efficiencies that maintain project momentum.
- Air Quality and Greenhouse Gases
- Archaeological and Paleontological Resources
- Data Management
- Environmental and Regulatory Compliance
- Environmental Permitting
- Fire Protection Planning
- Habitat Management
- Habitat Restoration Design, Mitigation, and Monitoring
- Hydrogeologic Assessment
- Litigation and Forensic Support
- Site Assessment and Remediation
- Wetlands Permitting and Delineation
- Landscape Architecture
- Well Design and Installation
Otay Ranch Planned Community
Read how Baldwin & Sons developed a 5,300-acre planned community comprised of residential, retail, commercial, and industrial development in San Diego County
Tejon Mountain Village Planned Development
Read how Tejon Mountain Village LLC plans to develop a 5,000-acre master planned community and conserve more than 20,000 acres on California’s largest expanse of private land.