Water Infrastructure and Treatment Design
Complex engineering challenges require creative, elegant, and durable solutions. We provide custom engineering from planning and design through construction and management for public and private projects dealing with water, wastewater, recycled water, and stormwater.
Tailored Support from Planning to Construction
From planning and design through construction, we work with you to thoroughly understand the problem to be solved, then put designs on paper that incorporate every present and future scenario. Our multidisciplinary staff are responsive to your needs and have the diverse expertise to provide specialized services, including odor control evaluation, trenchless pipeline installation, and advanced hydrologic/hydraulic modeling. With experts for every project stage, we provide comprehensive support that streamlines planning and design and creates efficiencies during construction and management.
Russ Bergholz Water Infrastructure Principal Engineer
“I enter into nearly every challenging project by first gaining a clear understanding of the end goal from the client’s perspective, then identifying the key objectives necessary to reach that goal.
Using this technique, I enjoy pulling from my experiences and the expertise of our wide range of in-house professionals to craft an elegant, creative, and often “out-of-the-box” engineering solution that comes to light when you are able to see the forest through the trees.”
What We Do
Our multidisciplinary in-house specialties allow us to provide efficiencies that maintain project momentum.
Potable, Recycled, and Wastewater
- Booster/Lift/Pump Station Rehabilitation and Design
- Master Planning and Hydraulic Modeling
- Odor control evaluation and design
- Pipeline Alignment Analysis and Design
- Recycled Water Planning, Water Reuse, Conversion Planning, and System Design
- Reservoir Siting, Design, and Rehabilitation
- Trenchless Pipeline Rehabilitation and Design
- Water/Wastewater Treatment Planning, Optimization, Rehabilitation, and Design
Surface Water and Groundwater
- Biological Engineering Design and Habitat Restoration
- Groundwater Recharge Assessment, Planning, and Design
- Groundwater Sustainability Planning
- Hydrologic/Hydraulic Advanced Modeling
- Site Assessment and Remediation
- Stormwater Infrastructure Planning and Design
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Planning (SWPPP)
- Stormwater Quality Management and Permitting
Santa Ana River Conservation and Conjunctive Use Program
Five regional water agencies within the Santa Ana River Watershed joined in an innovative collaboration to develop and implement a watershed-wide “large water supply” solution. Learn More
City of San Diego
See how we help the City of San Diego, the eighth largest city in the United States, second largest in California, and home to more than 1.4 million people. Learn More