As communities strive to build resilience in the face of a changing climate, Dudek helps clients plan, adapt, and recover with an equity-focused lens. Climate resilience may take various approaches, but it always requires assessing risks and vulnerabilities, measuring readiness and adaptive capacity, and quantifying potential impacts to address how climate change will create new, or alter current, climate-related risks.
Helping You Plan, Adapt, and Recover
Whether your goal is a concrete plan such as a general plan update, climate adaptation plan, climate action plan, or local coastal program, we help communities adapt to a changing climate by preparing guidance documents, toolkits, and policy recommendations. When contending with disaster recovery, we focus on hazard-reduction and post-disaster support, using our in-house urban forestry and fire protection specialists, among others.
Choosing Dudek to support your goal gives you access to planners and scientists who bring a custom solution to any problem with an equity-focused lens, specializing in equity planning, including environmental justice elements and transformative climate communities plans. Our comprehensive team of experts will help you succeed and Du More™ to achieve your climate resilience goals.
What We Do
- Air Quality and Greenhouse Gas Studies
- Climate Action Planning
- Climate Vulnerability and Risk Assessment
- Coastal Planning
- Community Outreach
- Comprehensive Planning
- Environmental Justice Planning
- General Planning
- Grant Writing and Administration
- Groundwater Sustainability Planning
- Transformative Climate Communities (TCC) Planning
- Urban Forest Management Planning
- Water Stewardship and Water Supply Planning
- Wildfire Resilience Planning and Implantation Support