Air Quality and Greenhouse Gases
Our air quality professionals offer in-depth expertise to navigate complex air quality and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions requirements cost-effectively. We conduct the necessary analyses and prepare accurate, legally defensible technical studies to meet aggressive project deadlines for projects including residential and commercial development, industrial operations, educational facilities, hospitals, utility-scale energy sites, transportation infrastructure improvements, and water/wastewater facilities.
Accurate and Sustainable Solutions
We guide projects expertly and efficiently through the regulatory process while meeting project objectives and schedules by tailoring analyses to provide accurate emissions estimations and sustainable solutions that reduce project-generated emissions. Our experts maintain strong relationships with air districts and lead agencies, giving us an up-to-date understanding of applicable guidance. When necessary, we effectively communicate complex analyses to decision makers and the public, working closely with you to ensure our methodology, assumptions, and results are understood and accurately reflect the project. Our staff offer creative strategies based on broad project experience to evaluate impacts, especially when agency guidance is unavailable.
What We Do
- CEQA/NEPA Air Quality And GHG Assessments
- Ambient Air Quality Analyses
- CALTRANS Air Quality Analyses
- Climate Action Planning And Climate Adaptation Planning
- Constraints And Capability Analyses
- Construction And Operational Health Risk Assessments
- Criteria Air Pollutant Inventories, Projections, and Modeling
- Energy Analyses
- GHG Emissions Inventories And Projections
- Odor Impact Assessments And Odor Abatement/Management Plans
- Toxic Air Contaminant Inventories, Projections, and Modeling