We are environmental planners, scientists and engineers who help clients plan, design and build projects that improve communities’ built and natural infrastructure. We are creative, pragmatic problem-solvers working at the intersection of science, engineering, regulations, and multiple stakeholders’ interest to help clients achieve project goals.
- 700+ Multidisciplinary Employees
- Founded in 1980
- Based in Encinitas, California
With offices in 6 states, projects in more than 40, and staff nationwide, we’re poised to quickly mobilize for any project need.
We are organized to meet the needs of our clients. That means that everyone at Dudek is a leader in some capacity, whether project management, technical, work product delivery, or operational. Often, we wear more than one of these hats. Individuals collaborate quickly without bureaucratic layers so we can be nimble problem-solvers for your project.
We Value Relationships
Projects succeed through deep technical expertise and outstanding project management. People succeed through relationships. We see our clients as individuals we want to help succeed by:
- Listening to and understanding your project need
- Committing to collaboration and communication
- Keeping your best interests at the heart of every decision
- Being an easy and enjoyable partner to work with