Dudek helps clients meet the evolving challenges of developing and operating manufacturing, commercial, and warehouse facilities. We help navigate regulatory requirements, optimize water usage and conservation, and clean up contaminated sites to promote environmental stewardship and sustainable development. From due diligence, entitlement, and planning through design, permitting, and remediation, Dudek’s planners, engineers, hydrogeologists, and scientists support your industrial project from start to finish.
Due Diligence and Entitlement
We support environmental documentation and entitlement, including site selection, due diligence, planning, technical studies, CEQA/NEPA documentation, environmental compliance and permitting, air quality, hazards, and transportation impacts, and public hearings.
Our experts facilitate streamlined processes, accelerated timelines, reduced regulatory risks, and enhanced focus on sustainable development practices.
We understand the water and wastewater challenges facing industrial clients, including increased regulatory pressure to reduce water usage, aging infrastructure, and the need to increase facility capacity.
Our engineers and scientists have decades of experience providing evaluations, engineering design, and operations support, allowing us to identify and facilitate the most technically sound and cost-efficient solution to support your project.
Our environmental engineers and geologists have decades of experience supporting industrial clients with investigation and remediation. We focus on obtaining a comprehensive data set to inform planning, development, and remediation.
Considering schedule and budget constraints, we provide cost-effective investigations, risk-based recommendations, and site-specific remedial design and implementation to satisfy regulatory requirements and meet short-term needs while minimizing long-term risks, costs, and surprises.
Our team promotes environmental sustainability through the redevelopment of contaminated sites, ensuring a sustainable future for clients and the environment.
What We Do
Facilities We Support
- Chemical/Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences
- Commercial facilities and offices
- Data centers
- General and heavy manufacturing
- High-tech manufacturing
- Logistical infrastructure
- Logistics and distribution centers
- Oil and Gas
- Parking garages
- Pulp and paper
- Refrigeration/Cold storage
- Research and development
Services We Provide
- Acoustics and Noise Control
- Air Quality and Greenhouse Gases
- Biological Assessment and Permitting
- CEQA/NEPA Documentation
- Construction Management
- Development Siting, Entitlement and Engineering
- Energy and Sustainability Evaluations
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Facilities Planning, Design and Rehabilitation
- Industrial Water and Wastewater management
- Site Assessment and Remediation
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Development and Monitoring
- Transportation Planning, Impact Assessment and Design
- Wetlands Permitting and Delineation