Our more than 60 full-time biologists deliver thorough, defensible biological assessments and reports using our understanding of federal and state regulations and policies, diverse species and habitats, and the latest survey protocols and technology. We provide a depth of biological expertise, geographic breadth, regulatory contacts, and extensive experience to meet the needs of any project.
Diverse Knowledge, Deep Expertise
Our biologists deliver thorough, defensible biological assessments and reports using understanding of federal and state regulations and policies, knowledge of diverse species and habitats, and use of the latest survey protocols and technology.
Our staff maintain the state and federal permits necessary to conduct general and focused surveys and develop management plans for almost all special-status wildlife species throughout the United States. Using survey data, we characterize habitat values associated with a project site. During project construction, we monitor for compliance with environmental specifications, checklists, and project mitigation monitoring and reporting programs.
What We Do
- Aquatic Biology
- Biological Surveys and Inventories
- Biological Assessments and Monitoring
- Compliance Management and Monitoring
- Database Management
- Ecological Studies and Modeling
- Fisheries Biology
- Habitat Conservation Planning
- Habitat Mapping and Community Evaluations
- Habitat Restoration and Management
- Monitoring Program Design and Development
- Natural Resources Management
- Wildlife Corridor Studies and Modeling
- Wetland and Aquatic Systems Assessments
- Wildlife Management