Hazardous Materials Permitting and Compliance
Having a comprehensive understanding of a project from the outset is vital to streamlining hazardous materials permitting and ensuring regulatory compliance. Our experts leverage their strong working relationships with regulatory agencies and knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations to prepare comprehensive permit submittals. We support project owners by knowing what information needs to be provided, verifying the information is complete and accessible, and ascertaining potential issues to anticipate and prepare for any setbacks.
Regulatory Compliance Made Easy
Dudek provides expertise in various regulatory fields, handling everything from Hazardous Material Business Plans and Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans to air quality permits. Leveraging years of expertise on various sites, our compliance team can evaluate your site to determine the best equipment and procedures to meet your needs while ensuring that all the boxes are checked. We prepare reports and permit documents, both for internal use and agency submittal, coordinating directly with regulators during the application and inspection processes to minimize revisions and streamline efforts.
Managing On-Site Storage
If your project requires on-site storage of hazardous materials or if chemical storage/volume triggers regulatory requirements, we can provide support to help you manage permits, plans, and submittals. Whether you’d like us to work directly with the regulator on your behalf or simply provide guidance and assistance so you can manage materials on your own, our experts ensure your on-site storage complies with regulations.
What We Do
- Community Health and Safety Plans
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Environmental Investigation and Remediation
- Groundwater Monitoring Programs
- Hazardous Materials Business Plans
- Hazardous Materials Contingency Plans
- Health and Safety Plans
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act Hazardous Waste Facility Post-Closure permitting
- Risk Management Plans
- Soil Management Plans
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Plans
- Well/boring installation and abandonment permits
- Air Pollution Control District
- California Environmental Reporting System
- Certified Unified Program Agency