Booster, Lift Station, and Pump Station Rehabilitation and Design
Pumping facilities are needed to move water when topography doesn’t lend itself to gravity flow. Water pumping is the top use of electrical power in California, so the efficient design of pumping facilities is a critical economic and environmental concern. Our engineers provide experience-based, sound engineering analysis to plan and design pumping facilities that are economical in construction and life-cycle costs.
Pump Station Planning, Design, and Rehabilitation
Dudek provides expertise in planning, design, and rehabilitation of pumping stations. Our engineers are experienced with mechanical systems and hydraulic calculation for pump stations, bypass pumping design, site civil layout, construction, SCADA systems, processing instrumentation diagrams, associated pipelines, public outreach, aesthetics and permitting to provide you full project support. We understand the importance of efficient pump operations to provide critical reliable water and fire protection to the public.
- Cities, including Anaheim, Carlsbad, Coachella, Corona, Encinitas, Newport Beach, Oceanside, San Diego, and Santa Maria
- Water districts, including Coachella Valley, Eastern Municipal, El Toro, Elsinore Valley Municipal, Goleta, Joshua Basin, Olivenhain Municipal, Padre Dam Municipal, Rainbow Municipal, Ramona Municipal, Temescal Valley, and Valley Center Municipal
- Other entities, including Inland Empire Utility Agency, Leucadia Wastewater District, Orange County Sanitation District, City of San Bernardino Municipal Water Department, San Elijo Joint Powers Authority, and South Orange County Wastewater Authority
- Main Beach Lift Station, City of Laguna Beach
- Solana Beach Pump Station, City of Solana Beach
- Dolphin, Tamura, and 16th Street Pump Station Rehabilitation, City of Newport Beach
- Coast Highway 101 Pump Station, City of Encinitas
What We Do
Our multidisciplinary in-house specialties allow us to provide efficiencies that maintain project momentum.
- Construction Support
- Hydraulic Modeling
- Odor Control
- Backup Power Generation
- Custom Pump Systems
- Hydropneumatic/Surge Systems
- Packaged Systems
- Planning and Design
- Pump Selection/System Curves
- Seismic retrofit