We empower our employee-owners to Du More ™ for our clients and communities. In turn, we do more by offering robust benefits that support your total well-being. From health plans to keep you feeling your best to retirement options that help you stay safe and secure, our benefits have you covered.
Du More for your Health
To do your best work, you need to be your best self, so we offer Dudekians a comprehensive array of valuable benefits to protect their health, family, and way of life.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision. We offer coverage to suit various needs, no matter your life stage or circumstances.
- Accident, Hospital, and Critical Illness Coverage. Employees can enroll for voluntary coverage in the case of an accident, hospital admission, or critical illness diagnosis.
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts. Set aside pre-tax dollars to save for eligible healthcare expenses.
- Annual Healthcare Funds. We contribute up to $1,300 annually so you can offset your healthcare spending, including for things like acupuncture, naturopathy, chiropractic, and more!
- Wellness Programs. From virtual yoga and meditation classes to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and affordable mental health services to support your overall health and quality of life.
Du More with your Money
We give you options to facilitate financial security and peace of mind through compensation, tax-advantaged saving, investing, and insurance including:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Dudek is 100% employee-owned, meaning we all contribute to and share in Dudek’s success. The ESOP is another retirement plan, completely funded by Dudek.
- 401k with discretionary match. Invest in your future and access planning and education tools to ensure you’re on track.
- Bonus opportunities. We offer the opportunity to share in Dudek’s success through discretionary bonuses, based on firmwide, divisional, and individual performance.
- Company-provided and Voluntary Life, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability insurance. There’s no telling what the future holds, but with various options to protect your family and loved ones, you can rest a bit easier.
- Parking and Transit Accounts. Set aside pre-tax dollars to help pay for work-related transit and parking expenses.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account. Set aside pre-tax dollars to save for eligible dependent care expenses.
Du More with your Time Off
Downtime is vital for a balanced life. We’re committed to supporting Dudekians in pursuing work–life balance, so we provide multiple ways and days for you to take time away.
- Vacation. Rest, recharge, play; the time is yours! We offer a flexible Paid Time Off policy for full-time, salaried (exempt) staff to encourage you to take the time you need when you need it. Full-time, hourly (non-exempt) staff accrue paid time off each pay period, starting at three weeks per year.
- Holidays. We recognize six standard holidays for all employees and hourly employees get an additional three floating holidays, so you can celebrate the occasions that mean the most to you.
- Sick. Illness and injuries happen, but with sick leave, you don’t have to worry about the impact of illness on your work.
- Volunteer. Giving back can be energizing! We offer one day of paid time off each year for you to volunteer with a charity of your choice.
Get Time to Give Back
Du More with your Colleagues
Dudekians work hard and have fun! We offer opportunities to socialize and decompress with colleagues, including:
- Office and team-building events. Get together, virtually or in person to socialize with your department and local colleagues.
- Fitness and wellness activities. We gather virtually weekly to decompress with yoga, meditation, and more!
- Firmwide gatherings. We celebrate the seasons with annual parties in the summer and at the end of the year, as well as periodic gatherings throughout the year.
Du Something Fun
Benefits at a Glance
We know your situation outside of work may change, so we offer the flexibility to move between full-time, part-time, and as-needed employment. Here’s a snapshot of the benefits offered for each designation.