Water/Wastewater Treatment Plant Planning, Design, and Rehabilitation
Our engineers specialize in optimizing and designing improvements and rehabilitation for water and wastewater treatment, as well as water reclamation facilities. We provide responsive, flexible, cost-effective, and operations-focused engineering services. Our engineers deliver solutions customized to meet the specific needs of your engineering, operations, and maintenance staff. We utilize expertise in physical, chemical, and biological processes to deliver treatment projects that provide robust, innovative, and cost-effective solutions.
Treatment through Operational Efficiency
Wastewater and Water Reclamation Facilities We’re experts in facility rehabilitation; ammonia and nitrate process control; design solutions for O&M; maintenance of facility operation during construction; and design of sludge handling, chemical odor control, and biological treatment systems.
Water Treatment Our expertise includes facility rehabilitation; process optimization; design solutions for O&M; maintainance of facility operation during construction; and design of membranes, residuals, chemical and wellhead treatment systems.
- Cities, including Coachella, Corona, Oceanside, Guadalupe, and Ventura
- Water districts, including Borrego, Coachella Valley, Goleta, Irvine Ranch, Olivenhain Municipal, Rainbow Municipal, Ramona Municipal, Temescal Valley, and Valley Center Municipal
- Other entities, including Encina Wastewater Authority, Crestline Sanitation District, Heber Public Utility District, Orange County Sanitation District, Rancho Santa Fe Community Services District, San Elijo Joint Powers Authority, and South Orange County Water Authority
- Woods Valley Ranch Water Reclamation Facility Phase 2 Expansion, Valley Center Municipal Water District
- San Jacinto Valley Enhance Recharge and Recovery Program, Eastern Municipal Water District
- Water Reclamation Plant 7 Biosolids Upgrade, Coachella Valley Water District
- Water Reclamation Facility Process Evaluation and Capital Improvement Program, City of Ventura
- Corona del Mar Water Treatment Plant Process Optimization, Goleta Water District
What We Do
Our multidisciplinary in-house specialties allow us to provide efficiencies that maintain project momentum.
- Chemical Systems
- Computer Modeling
- Consequence of Failure Analysis
- Energy Optimization
- Membrane Filtration
- NPDES Permitting
- Plant Rehabilitation
- Plant Upgrades/Expansions
- Process Evaluation
- Reverse Osmosis
- Scalping Plants
- Tertiary Treatment
- Tracer Testing