Potable Water Engineering
With 40 million residents and the world’s seventh-largest economy, California is one of the planet’s largest water markets and is challenged by periodic droughts, strict regulatory oversight, fragmented water management, and competing stakeholder interests. California also is an innovative market for recycling, groundwater, surface/stormwater management, seawater desalination, and other projects to improve development, protection, storage, and conveyance of water.
Engineering California’s Water
We have nearly four decades of experience engineering solutions for California water projects. Our team brings a range of expertise for planning, design, and construction management of water facilities. From master planning cities to designing the sources of supply, treatment, conveyance, storage, and distribution facilities, we provide advanced engineering technical services drawing on our deep experience and creative approach.
What We Do
- Booster, Lift Station, and Pump Station Rehabilitation and Design
- Groundwater Recharge Facilities
- Pipeline Alignment Analysis and Design
- Reservoir Siting, Design, and Rehabilitation
- Trenchless Pipeline Construction
- Water Infrastructure and Treatment Design
- Water Infrastructure Master Planning
- Water Supply Planning
- Wellhead Equipping