Municipalities are more challenged than ever by increasing demand for services, growing regulatory constraints, and restricted budgets. Whether working on a specific project or serving in an extension-of-staff role, we have an extensive history providing municipalities with the specialized expertise necessary to maintain efficient, effective service to communities.
City of Irvine
Read how the City of Irvine creates and maintains safe, vibrant, and beautiful community spaces, as well as efficient and accessible public services for its nearly 260,000 residents.
Our multidisciplinary in-house specialties allow us to provide efficiencies that maintain project momentum.
- Acoustics/Noise Control
- Air Quality and Greenhouse Gases
- Biological Monitoring
- Construction Management
- Cultural and Paleontological Resources
- Fire Management
- Grant Writing and Administration
- Habitat Restoration
- Hydrologic/Hydraulic Advanced Modeling
- Land Use And Community Planning
- Landscape Architecture
- Native Habitat Construction
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Development Siting, Entitlement, and Design
- Recycled Water Infrastructure Planning And Design
- Regulatory Permitting
- Stormwater Planning, Modeling, and Design
- Urban Forestry