Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We believe the best problem-solving happens when diverse viewpoints and experiences are applied. We recognize that different perspectives, inclusivity, and trust build a more robust culture and add value to our firm. We celebrate our differences and strive to make meaningful progress toward being a more diverse company. We are more successful together.
Our Commitment to DEI
We are committed to continuous improvement, within our company and our communities, through incremental steps and bold decisions. Dudek’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion entails:
- Leveraging our DEI mission statement to spark and encourage internal dialogues and make specific commitments to actions that follow our mission and strategy.
- Expanding recruiting to reach a more diverse pool of candidates through targeted sourcing and educational outreach, as well as ensuring inclusive interviewing practices
- Supporting our communities through strategic partnerships and outreach to encourage and foster diversity in our industry and support underserved communities.
- Supporting our employees’ diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts in their communities by offering volunteer time for each employee to pursue causes of their own.
- Launching and facilitating staff-led employee resource groups, for the women, LGBTQ+, BIPOC, and disability communities and allies at Dudek.
Employee Resource Groups
We aspire for all Dudekians to have a safe space, and we strive to foster a sense of belonging and inclusion for everyone. Dudek’s ERGs create a safe space for underrepresented employees and their allies to support, collaborate, network, and brainstorm ways to make our work community more inclusive. We currently have ERGs for:
- Women at Dudek
- Members of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ+) community
- Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) employees
- People with Disabilities (all disabilities, seen and unseen)
Multicultural Alliance for
Our DEI Goals and Progress
Hear from ERG leaders about our current goals and DEI journey so far!