Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We believe the best problem-solving happens when diverse viewpoints and experiences are applied. We recognize that different perspectives, inclusivity, and trust build a more robust culture and add value to our firm. We celebrate our differences and strive to make meaningful progress toward being a more diverse company. We are more successful together.
Our Commitment to DEI
We are committed to continuous improvement, within our company and our communities, through incremental steps and bold decisions. Dudek’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion entails:
- Leveraging our DEI mission statement to spark and encourage internal dialogues and make specific commitments to actions that follow our mission and strategy.
- Expanding recruiting to reach a more diverse pool of candidates through targeted sourcing and educational outreach, as well as ensuring inclusive interviewing practices
- Supporting our communities through strategic partnerships and outreach to encourage and foster diversity in our industry and support underserved communities.
- Supporting our employees’ diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts in their communities by offering volunteer time for each employee to pursue causes of their own.
- Launching and facilitating staff-led employee resource groups, for the women, LGBTQ+, BIPOC, and disability communities and allies at Dudek.
Employee Resource Groups
We aspire for all Dudekians to have a safe space, and we strive to foster a sense of belonging and inclusion for everyone. Dudek’s ERGs create a safe space for underrepresented employees and their allies to support, collaborate, network, and brainstorm ways to make our work community more inclusive. We currently have ERGs for:
- Women at Dudek
- Members of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ+) community
- Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) employees
- People with Disabilities (all disabilities, seen and unseen)
The Women’s Inclusive Network (WIN@Dudek) strives to support, empower, and elevate women within Dudek and eliminate the barriers to advancement that women face in the workplace. They are dedicated to raising awareness for women’s unique experiences, fostering a supportive, equitable, and inclusive environment, and creating growth and leadership opportunities.
Du You strives to create celebrate the LGBTQ+ community at Dudek, educate other Dudekians on LGBTQ the spectrum of gender and sexual identities, increase visibility and the feeling of safety for LGBTQ+ Dudekians as they carry out their job duties, and encourage allyship among Dudekians to further the goals of the group.
Multicultural Alliance for
Dudek’s Multicultural Alliance for Diversity is dedicated to empowering fellow employees through multicultural education and celebration to create a more diverse and inclusive workplace by promoting diverse representation in leadership, providing a platform for the BIPOC perspective at Dudek, and promoting the understanding of unique cultural and ethnic heritage.
The Dudek Disabilities and Accessibility Alliance seeks to educate all employees about the diverse abilities of our unique workforce. We aim to inspire, empower, and advocate for every individual with distinct capabilities, spread awareness on the issues they face, provide tools for success to those individuals, and elevate them to reach their highest potential personally and professionally.