During the evolving COVID-19 situation, we’d like to assure you that Dudek will continue to work to deliver our services and your work products on time and within the framework of keeping our employees safe.
Dudek has evolved our areas of operations to address new and changing working conditions as they relate to the global COVID-19 pandemic. We are:
- Continuing to serve and be responsive to clients at our professional standards
- Structured to keep Dudek staff safe through seamless telecommuting and enhanced field safety protocols
- Minimizing adverse schedule or delivery effects due to supply chains or changing client needs
- Doing our part to slow community spread of the virus
As alternative forms of service or work product delivery are necessary and/or more efficient, we are well equipped to support you in a variety of ways:
- Project services: your project team is ready and fully available to support you remotely. Please do not hesitate to reach out via email, phone, or text at any time if there are questions or support needs.
- Project deliverables: we have file sharing technology available to collaborate, edit documents, send and receive files, and provide tools for completing work products. We have electronic production capabilities available and ready.
- Field surveys: we developed safety protocols ahead of government regulations to keep field activities going and ensure employee safety. We have been continuously updating these as new information and guidelines are available.
- Meeting logistics: we are easily able to use our technology to schedule and facilitate video conferences, presentations, or meetings.
- Video conferencing: we are happy to share our resources to help make this transition and collaboration easier for everyone. Let us know if we can help you.
Whether it’s project specific or something we can do to support your overall organization as the COVID-19 situation changes, we are here to help you.
Your Dudek Project Partners