During the evolving COVID-19 situation, we’d like to assure you that Dudek will continue to work to deliver our services and your work products on time and within the framework of keeping our employees safe.
Dudek is addressing and prioritizing implications of COVID-19 in our areas of operations as follows:
- Continuing to serve and be responsive to clients at our professional standards
- Keeping Dudek staff and their family members safe by reducing the chance for transmission of coronavirus
- Minimizing adverse effects to other entities, clients, and relevant supply chains
- Consistent with our values, doing our part to slow community spread of the virus
As alternative forms of service or work product delivery become necessary to contain the coronavirus, we are well equipped to support you in a variety of ways:
- Project support: your project team is ready and fully available to support you remotely. Please do not hesitate to reach out via email, phone, or text at any time if there are questions or support needs.
- Project deliverables: we have file sharing software and technology available to collaborate, edit documents, send and receive files, and provide tools for completing work products. We have electronic production capabilities available and ready.
- Meeting logistics: we are happy to reschedule in-person meetings for video conferences or phone calls to limit the potential spread of the coronavirus.
- Video conferencing: Dudek teams use Zoom technology. We are happy to share our resources to help make this transition and collaboration easier for everyone. Let us know if we can help set up or facilitate video conferencing for you.
Whether it’s project specific or something we can do to support your overall organization as the COVID-19 situation unfolds, we are here to help you.
Please reach out if we can help in any way.
Your Dudek Project Partners