Recycled Water Planning, Reuse, Conversion, and System Design
California leads the development of water reuse facilities to provide communities with a safe, reliable, locally controlled water supply that protects the environment, sustains economic growth, and provides a high quality of life. We are proud of our pioneering role in engineering water reuse systems since the 1980s.
Leading-Edge Planning and Design
From landscape irrigation and dual plumbing to direct and indirect potable reuse, our engineers are at the forefront of water reuse planning and design. We determine a project’s critical success factors and evaluate recycled water infrastructure solutions for conformance with codes, regulations, constructability, and maintenance.
Our engineers provide design and construction services, and can assist with system start-up and operations and maintenance (O&M). We also assist with policy development, permitting, regulatory compliance, asset management, and energy optimization.
- Cities, including Anaheim, Corona, Oceanside, Rancho Palos Verdes, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, and Santa Maria
- Water districts, including Borrego, Eastern Municipal, El Toro, Elsinore Valley Municipal, Irvine Ranch, Joshua Basin, Las Virgenes Municipal, Padre Dam Municipal, Rainbow Municipal, Ramona Municipal, Rancho California, South Coast, Temescal Valley, and Valley Center Municipal
- Other entities, including Claremont Colleges, Crestline Sanitation District, Fallbrook Public Utilities District, Inland Empire Utility Agency, Leucadia Wastewater District, San Elijo Joint Powers Authority, South Orange County Wastewater Authority, and Victor Valley Water Reclamation Authority
- San Luis Rey Recycled Water Recycled Water Preliminary Design Planning, City of Oceanside
- Anaheim South Recycled Water Expansion, City of Anaheim
- Recycled Water Retrofit Conversions, City of San Juan Capistrano
What We Do
Our multidisciplinary in-house specialties allow us to provide efficiencies that maintain project momentum.
- Construction Support
- Pump Stations
- Planning and Design