Stormwater and Surface Water
From flood control planning, design, and conjunctive use to natural drainage features, watershed management, and water quality permit compliance, our engineers and hydrologists plan and design projects that optimize valuable surface water assets.
Plan, Design, Manage
Our diverse expertise provides planning, design, and management for surface water and stormwater infrastructure, as well as natural watershed systems. We integrate the most current technology for numeric modeling, source and conveyance assessment and control, low-impact development techniques, and quality enhancements to reduce flood risk and protect beneficial uses.
What We Do
Our multidisciplinary in-house specialties allow us to provide efficiencies that maintain project momentum.
- Hydrologic/Hydraulic Advanced Modeling
- Stormwater Quality Reporting, Monitoring, Management, Maintenance, Inspection, Treatment
- SWPPP Development and Monitoring
- DSOD Facility Analysis and Design
- FEMA Floodplain Analysis, Mapping and Management Studies
- Flood Control Facility Design
- Low-Impact Development Modeling and Design
- Master Drainage Planning
- Sediment Transport Analysis and Modelling
- Storm Drain and Channel Analysis, Design, and Construction Documents
- Water Features/Recreational Hydraulics
BayWa Renewable Energy Jacumba Solar Farm
To help achieve state renewable energy targets and increase electricity reliability, BayWa Renewable Energy proposed to construct and operate a 20-megawatt solar farm in southern San Diego County.
Santa Ana River Conservation and Conjunctive Use Program
Five regional water agencies within the Santa Ana River Watershed joined in an innovative collaboration to develop and implement a watershed-wide “large water supply” solution.