Contract District Engineering and O&M
Small and midsized water and wastewater agencies are challenged by complex regulations, heavy project loads, and staffing issues, including the burden of pension costs. We provide a cost-effective option for contract engineering and O&M services to assist in all aspects of a public or private water utilities’ business.
There When You Need Us
Since 1986, we have served as contract district engineer and contract general manager for small water and wastewater agencies in California. We specialize in permitting, regulatory compliance, energy efficiency, constructability, troubleshooting, and plant start-up issues. We have Grade I–V certified wastewater operators on staff. We also provide district engineering services.
What We Do
Our multidisciplinary in-house specialties allow us to provide efficiencies that maintain project momentum.
- Biosolids Management
- Contract Management
- District Engineering
- Emergency Response Planning and Vulnerability Assessments
- Extension of Staff
- Facility Maintenance Management Systems
- Monthly Operations Reporting
- Operations Troubleshooting
- Plan Checking/Inspection
- Program Management
- Sewer Maintenance
- Sewer System Management Plan Compliance
- Treatment Plant/System Contract Operation
- Value Engineering and Implementation