Compliance with environmental regulations can be challenging. Our goal is to help you navigate this process quickly and without compromises. What’s the secret? We hire great employees, provide them with the training and tools to be successful, and approach every project with focus and rigor. The result: CEQA and NEPA documents done right the first time.
Accurate, Defensible Documents Every Time
Our environmental professionals prepare documents that are technically accurate and legally sound, so your project proceeds in a streamlined, compliant, and straightforward manner. Applying practical CEQA/NEPA knowledge, we help you comply with current laws and regulations, creatively solving regulatory challenges within your financial and scheduling constraints. Our project managers, supported by in-house technical specialists, editors, and graphic designers, prepare high quality documents that are clearly organized and easily interpreted by all stakeholders.
What We Do
Our multidisciplinary in-house specialties allow us to provide efficiencies that maintain project momentum.
- Technical Studies and Data Collection
- Regulatory Agency Coordination
- Public Outreach Coordination
- Public Hearing Participation
- Environmental Impact Reports (EIR)
- Initial Studies (IS)
- Negative Declarations (ND)
- Mitigated Negative Declarations (MND)
- Categorical Exemptions (CE)
- Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Programs (MMRP)
- Findings of Fact and Statements of Overriding Considerations
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Environmental Assessments (EA)
- Findings of No Significant Impact (FONSI)
- Categorical Exclusions (CATEX)
CEQA Services for California State University
See how CSU has undertaken complex CEQA analysis to address campus growth and development across its 23 campuses. Learn More
City of San Diego Pure Water Program
As one of the most ambitious water recycling programs in the nation, the City of San Diego’s Pure Water Program seeks to treat 83 million gallons per day to produce high-quality drinking water for San Diego County. Learn More