Municipalities are more challenged than ever by increasing demand for services, growing regulatory constraints, and restricted budgets. Whether working on a specific project or serving in an extension-of-staff role, we have an extensive history providing municipalities with the specialized expertise necessary to maintain efficient, effective service to communities.
City of Irvine
Read how the City of Irvine creates and maintains safe, vibrant, and beautiful community spaces, as well as efficient and accessible public services for its nearly 260,000 residents.
Our multidisciplinary in-house specialties allow us to provide efficiencies that maintain project momentum.
- Acoustics/Noise Control
- Air Quality and Greenhouse Gases
- Archaeological and Paleontological Resources
- Biological Monitoring
- Construction Management
- Development Siting, Entitlement, and Design
- Fire Management
- Grant Writing and Administration
- Habitat Restoration
- Hydrologic/Hydraulic Advanced Modeling
- Land Use And Community Planning
- Native Habitat Construction
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Recycled Water Infrastructure Planning And Design
- Stormwater Planning, Modeling, and Design
- Urban Forestry
- Landscape Architecture
- Regulatory Permitting