Our environmental planners and scientists effectively guide landowners through the complex entitling and permitting processes. We develop solutions that are scientifically sound, legally compliant, and practical in implementation. Our project managers are empowered to find a clear path in the face of regulatory challenges and deliver results.
Tejon Mountain Village Planned Development
Read how Tejon Mountain Village LLC plans to develop a 5,000-acre master planned community and conserve more than 20,000 acres on California’s largest expanse of private land.
What We Do
Our multidisciplinary in-house specialties allow us to provide efficiencies that maintain project momentum.
- Air Quality and Greenhouse Gases
- Cultural and Paleontological Resources
- Fire Protection Planning
- Habitat Management
- Habitat Restoration Design, Mitigation, and Monitoring
- Landscape Architecture
- Data Management
- Environmental and Regulatory Compliance
- Environmental Permitting
- Hydrogeologic Assessment
- Litigation and Forensic Support
- Site Assessment and Remediation
- Well Design and Installation
- Wetlands Permitting and Delineation