Our culture is the foundation of who we are and how we work.
Our Mission and Values
We deliver excellence to clients by planning, designing, permitting, and building projects that enhance our natural and built environments.
- We trust each other to share information openly and to make the right decisions.
- We believe personal initiative backed by teamwork produces superior client work.
- We recognize employee safety and wellness as critical components of superior work.
- We encourage entrepreneurial spirit, invest in good ideas, and reward success.
- We believe our people make the firm’s best owners.
- We take our work seriously…not ourselves.
Building Our Diverse Community
At Dudek, we need inclusivity and equity to succeed and diversity to lead.
- We understand that the best problem solving happens when diverse viewpoints and experiences are applied.
- We recognize that different perspectives, inclusivity, and trust build a stronger culture and add value to our firm.
- We celebrate our differences and strive to make meaningful progress toward being a more diverse company.
- We are committed to continuous improvement, within our company and our communities, though incremental steps and bold decisions.
- We are more successful together.
The Meaning of Dudek Culture
Serving Our Community
Our culture manifests in countless ways in all the work we do, including in formal programs and initiatives around charitable giving, sustainability, educational outreach, and wellness.